Kraken inspired spiced rum

OHHH this one you mean! I love it. although I am not a big tequilla drinker Rum is my game.

octobottle.jpg

Birthdays bring good stuff

Steve and Kat (son and daughter-in-law) decided we needed to have our own bottle before it finally made it to the stores here so Neal got the bottle and I got two octo shot glasses (Etsy). My neighbors donated the octopus Tequila bottle to the cause and we are well stocked with octo bevs for the coming year. I will add the shot glasses and tequila photos later but Kat captured a couple of shots with Chase on her cell phone that require posting now!:tongue:

Edit: I call the last photo, "My Well Stocked Aquarium"

PS, the rum has not yet been opened. We are waiting until I get a job for the first taste.

Attachments

• conv_295928.jpg
    conv_295928.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 87
  • conv_295929.jpg
    conv_295929.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 78
  • conv_295930.jpg
    conv_295930.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 82
  • conv_295934.jpg
    conv_295934.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 96
I finally got a chance to try this over the weekend. Great spice, and strong! :thumbsup:

dwhatley;151735 said:
@CaptFish: Since I was gifted a bottle purchased from an on-line vendor, we haven't looked but it is supposed to be available in both our states I think.

That's what I thought. the only place I see down here with it is a wholesale distributor

My local package store just got it in (the buyer said the only reason he thought to try it was because he thought the bottle looked cool.)
He said he'd try to get me the promo poster and book!
Bonus - I like spiced rum... lately, with Dr. Pepper :cool2:

My bottle sits unopened waiting until I either find a job or we have a virtual TONMO toast. I could not do Dr. Pepper (with or without the Run) but I drank rum and Wink in my younger years. Not too sure about spiced rum in that combinatino though, perhaps very cold and straight.

OMG! delicious! I used to be a devoted Sailor Jerry drinker which tastes almost identical, but The Kraken is little smoother. I LOVE IT! now I just have to find a local place to carry it, I had to order it online so it was $40 with shipping.
:beer:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back