Kraken inspired spiced rum

My son just called to see if we needed more (he and his wife gifted us with our first bottle but had to purchase it through the internet) because he actually found ONE bottle on a shelf at the liquor store.

Thank god it has caught on like an infectious disease down here in Miami, You can get both 750mL and 1.75L bottles at most liquor stores, plus more and more bars are serving it.

You seemed to have your wits well about you, that was teary and wonderful thought.

Thank you. I was able to hold it together just long enough to get through it. Thank god I had plenty of alcohol to help. I can't take full credit for the idea. I invited some buddies over to help with the toast, and it was was there idea. It is something we have done in the past for fellow fisherman who have been taken by the sea. While I did not know him as well as many others

I bought my first bottle yesterday. They had it in our local SPEC's. I am not a rum drinker but I just had to buy it for a while elephant gift (family of lushes) lol. Anyway, my husband sent me to get the liquor for the presents and of course I picked it up. He looked at me sideways like what the hell... but really, what did he expect lol.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back