Kraken inspired spiced rum

I got mine that way too but the kids paid for it as a Xmas gift :wink: Aparently there was a little sea chest with the first few bottles and my daughter-in-law was really bumbed that he could not get that, I was just tickled to get the bottle (I think they actually addressed the package to Neal and the shot glasses to me).

I tried "Krakked Pepper"

Kraken rum and Dr. Pepper

I think it's very good, better than with coke. But shots are still the way to go.

kraken20rum.jpg

Tony,
Do we want to do an official send off toast when they do his memorial service? I prefer positive occassions for toasting but a send off would likely be something Monty would have appreciated.

I am almost finished with my bottle :sad:. I used some to make a glaze for some grilled chicken (brown sugar, maple syrup, Kraken and mustard - boil for 8-10 minutes until thickened and then brush on chicken on the grill). It was worth the sacrifice, it was delicious...

Finally tried a bottle. Nice label, interesting juggish bottle... but

Mediocre rum at best.

They definitely either need to lop 5$ off the price of a fifth or improved their recipe and/or quality control... Currently, it's a bottle of marketing.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back