Kraken inspired spiced rum

I got some for Christmas. It's good, strong, but good. A store in Tucson got some in because the owner is a member of a rum lovers club. I've tasted it in egg nog, and that's good, but straight it's good too, just have to sip like it was brandy, or a good single malt scotch.

cuttlegirl;147820 said:
http://www.lcbapps.lcb.state.pa.us/...ecialty=on&powerpur=on&psiSB=brnd&psioffset=0

Here is a new working link. I plan to ring in the New Year with hot buttered rum (and then go to sleep at 10 pm). A toast to all the cephaloholics out there!

Can't believe I'm seeing this thread for the first time. I went through my whole vacation not knowing that they've got 26 units right in my favorite liquor store, right around the corner! Was just in there mid-week. I don't usually look at the rum offerings... Will pick one up and will take a picture of it on my basement bar, which already has an established ceph-theme going on (glass cephs perched amongst the bottles).

Cuttlegirl, great pics you took back in November!

Coming to GA in Feb.

Neal just got this email regarding the availability of Kraken Rum in GA to other states may be on the distribution list as well. I have not investigated the on-line reference yet though (GA does not allow shipping though).

EDIT: Just checked out the on-line possibilities and did not try to complete the purchase because of a $16.76 shipping charge for an $18.99 bottle of rum. Hopefully February will bring it to "store near me".

HI Neal,
Georgia will be carrying Kraken after February 1st. Please check back at that time!
In the interim, you can purchase Kraken online!

Facebook – log in or sign up

Join our Kraken facebook fan page for updates, how to purchase online and Kraken stories!

Best Regards,

Marissa Hayes
Marketing Coordinator

Proximo
333 Washington Street
3rd Floor
Jersey City, NJ 07302
O: 201-204-1740
C: 203-969-4794 (emergency only)
[email protected]

www.proximospirits.com

I forgot to post I finally got my poster the other day. I was the first to order it and the last to get it. I still did not receive the book which I ordered at the same time....oh well...I love the poster! I'll have to look into when the rum is coming to FL, hopefully Feb. as well. Strange because the poster says the rum importer is in Jacksonville.

party0041.gif

Book should be on the way, we got our today (I had given up on getting it). Very nice bar side book! I KNEW I had seen FL somewhere (and wrote my sister in Tampa about getting me a bottle for Xmas to find out that it was not available there either) but when I went back and looked, I could not find the reference and wondered if I had gone over the edge.

CaptFish,
Did you check out their tequila bottle (above post). I may have access to one of them sooner or later (likely empty but that's OK).

You may have missed the one that is actually out there and on the shelf (one of the winners in their contest). Walk through my instructions as it is not easy to navigate the site. The #1 winner is a Kraken of some sort (I see no tentacles so I think pink octo) and a helmeted diver. My neighbors found and purchased the bottle but we have not negotiated how it will get to me yet :wink:. I'm happy with empty but we'll see.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back