Well...it had to be on the web...

bigGdelta said:
surely the great kong was created by the old ones

The ape creatures, in fact, most of the mamals, were created entirely by accident, and created much amusement for the Old Ones, mainly through torture and abuse. We weren't intended according to the crinoid race, but proved entertaining. Cthulhu, on the other tentacle, seems to use us to bring him back. Kong would've been one of their accidents.

Tekelili !

tindalosweb.jpg

Does anyone know how well the artificial creation of life is going? I remember seeing something about it - possibly taking the important DNA out of ribosomes and copying it to build one from scratch or something.

At Reasons To Believe, our team of scientists has developed a theory for creation that embraces the latest scientific advances. It is fully testable, falsifiable, and successfully predicts the current discoveries in origin of life research."
I am interested by this - for once a serious(sounding) proposal. However, I note the lack of said theory - what is the theory? Honestly!!!, who would write an article about a brand new theory that is going to revolutionize science and religion - and then forget to say what it is.

It would be nice to read a creationism article with real references,
, but somehow I dont think I'll be holding my breath :lol:

The new book, Who Was Adam, is the silver bullet that puts the evolutionary model to death.
- is it just me, or does this make evolution sound like a vampire?

Hey Erich - to make the italics work, highlight the words you want with the mouse and then click the I button, it'll do it for you.

Or you could just write the [I ] what you want in italics here [/I ] the old fashion way like this (without the spaces obviously)

:cool2:

You see, when it comes to computer usage, I am mongoloid multiplied by legion. Before Tonmo.com, I had never been in a chatroom, had never been a regular on a website, had never regularly posted anything, certainly had never done the groundwork for a website-based convention. My wife? Rebecca likes to write HTML for fun. Slowly I'm catching up. But I still suck.

Feelers, from what I can tell the theory is five or six years old as the guy who made the silver bullet quote is no longer with us.
Evolution as werewolf..... that would explain Darwin's beard.

erich orser said:
You see, when it comes to computer usage, I am mongoloid multiplied by legion. Before Tonmo.com, I had never been in a chatroom, had never been a regular on a website, had never regularly posted anything, certainly had never done the groundwork for a website-based convention. My wife? Rebecca likes to write HTML for fun. Slowly I'm catching up. But I still suck.

It's genetic.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back