Well...it had to be on the web...

OMG, I actually read some of this, stark-raving-mad... Especially the bit about fire breathing dinosaurs... perfection...

Nobody has ever proven that the Bible contains any inaccurately recorded information. ... The Bible and Christianity have been proven to be true.

Yeah? Then how does this work?

Also, nobody has ever proven that god has not assumed corporeal form as a tiny singing pink teapot in polar orbit around Neptune. Therefore, it must be true (as must all conjectures; these guys would've ruled at math in college).

cthulhu77 said:
that's why t-rexes had such small arms. They breathed fire. makes sense. :shock:
Now, Greg,

As the illustration below proves, tyrannosuars had small arms sized to grip and hold the Bible.

This is the most awesome drawing I have ever seen.

Attachments

• conv_288715.jpg
    conv_288715.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 63
Nice quote to end the article with:

"Lawrence M. Krauss, a professor of physics and astronomy at Case Western Reserve University, said Dr. Facchini's article was important because it made the case that people did not have to abandon religious faith in order to accept the theory of evolution.

"Science does not make that requirement," he said."

If only that were true the other way around :wink:

An example of the fact that Evangelical Christianity doesn't have to be tied to the sort of thing people have been frustrated by here:

http://today.reuters.com/news/newsa...807_RTRUKOC_0_US-ENVIRONMENT-EVANGELICALS.xml

the article is not too specific on what the religious basis for this position is... I personally think that since stewardship of the earth is somewhat involved in some readings of the Bible, it makes sense, as a counterpoint to the "God gave us the resources of the Earth to use up" and "since the day of judgement is at hand, any planning about the environmental impact over more than a few years is offensive to my religion" attitudes I've occasionally heard.

I wonder what these folks think about intelligent design...

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back