Well...it had to be on the web...

lol... I come from an area where "hanging of the greens" would have a WHOLE 'nother meaning :wink:.

Not that I 'partoke' of the doobage, mind you.

That's 'zombie' for all you Aussies. I have NO idea what they call it in Nuzi, but I know that in Humboldt County they call it... Hmm... Oh! 'Economic Saviour'. Kinda sad, really.

Fujisawas Sake said:
lol... I come from an area where "hanging of the greens" would have a WHOLE 'nother meaning :wink:.

Not that I 'partoke' of the doobage, mind you.

That's 'zombie' for all you Aussies. I have NO idea what they call it in Nuzi, but I know that in Humboldt County they call it... Hmm... Oh! 'Economic Saviour'. Kinda sad, really.
we call it fish here in MS.

I think it is way cool that the judge in the dover case was appointed by dubya.

Fanning the flames are conservative talk show personalities bemoaning the secularization of Christmas. Fox News anchor John Gibson chimed in with a book "The War on Christmas: How the Liberal Plot to Ban the Sacred Christian Holiday is Worse than You Thought.

We get Fox news as a filler from 1am - 5am, and I have watched it a few times. They dont even try to hide how pro republican they are :biggrin2: . It's pretty funny - especially with all the terrorist reports and Iraq stuff, - it makes up half the programming.

OMG - just have to say I saw "Martha" for the first time, somehow it managed to get put on daytime tv. Hahaa, its like housewife brainwashing - the short part I saw was about naming her new cat.

As for me I'll be holding out for "Five finger discount shopping with Martha", now there's a show!

I have NO idea what they call it in Nuzi
Do you mean NZ? Well, there are some pretty funny ones - electric puha (puha is a type of water cress) would have to be my favourite. :biggrin2:

I like Martha, actually. Good lawn furniture. God knows there's always a use for that. A friend of mine procurred a great outdoor bar for his tiki hut in the back yard via Ms. Stewart. One thing you can say about the lady is that she only puts her name on quality products, and isn't that the important thing if you're a consumer?

And Fujisake - never inhaled? Not once? Remember, anything you did under age 23 doesn't actually count in California - I believe the "youthful indescrection" cutoff is 25 or something...

I'm particulary amazed by this comment:

"That's a terribly slippery slope if we're going to say in a democracy, in a free country, that people who are motivated by religion are excluded from the public script."
:mad:

Its funny that he cant see that forcing his beliefs on someone in the public system isnt a "free" or "democratic" way of doing things.

It's crazy how long its taken for such a ruling to happen.
I just dont understand some things - like the Oath - "One nation under God" - how can that not be religious? (and therefore unconstitutional).

I cant see how even extreme rightwingers can pretend that a sentence with "god" in it isnt religious. But it's still there. And on coins.

It is so bizzarre. :lol: , it does however make for some interesting threads. :sly:

Fujisawas Sake said:
*sigh* They lied.

I can't believe it. It just boils my noodle to think that they LIED. Didn't they think, for one NANOSECOND, that LYING MIGHT BE A BIT AGAINST THEIR RELIGION?

Gee whiz.

That's what's most amusing. Its easy to rationalize lying to the state patrol wabout how fast you were going, yet raising your right hand and swearing your oath to your god...jeese, that's getting pretty close to "bearing false witness"

Dan

:shock: Wow, I knew gladiators were predators but 4 meters, that's one big bug. makes you wonder why it took so long to discover them. I mean if you got these giant bugs taking down natives somebody should have noticed. :razz:

a creationist cryptozoology site - when 1 pseudoscience is not enough.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back