It's Official: TONMOCON III in Monterey Bay

Well I'm now in the official can't come category. Just came back from the doctor's today. and although I'm not getting any worse, I'm not likely to be able to travel that soon. Oh well, I'll be there in spirit. :sad:

Sorseress, I'm sorry to hear -- I hope to broadcast at least a portion of TONMOCON through streaming video for all those who can't make it.

Sharon, that's a real bummer, but most of all for you:sad: I was quite looking forward to seeing you again, let's just hope my travels bring me to Green Valley, soon enough.

Everyone should probably be aware that the last day to cancel a reservation without them charging you for the room is May 19. I hope it doesn't apply to anyone, but just in case....

Well, best wishes to you Sorceress ! I am sure that Erich and Rebecca will carry on enough to make you feel like you were there !

Just made the hotel reservation. Might be bringing 3 friends (same 3 I brought last time we were in Monterey). Won't know for sure until that week, since it depends on how smoothly a project at work goes for one of them the week before. Driving up Saturday morning, dark and early.

More info, please?

The facility I work in is sending a few people. Is there any kind of official information or a registration form we can give management? Thanks for the info!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back