It's Official: TONMOCON III in Monterey Bay

I did talk to Erich last week, and I do believe he was planning on a lecture.

I would love to do the ethics round table.

Well, I know that Erich had talked to Tom about doing an arts discussion/lecture, with Tom drawing while Erich talked.

I am very much looking forward to seeing all of ya'all again, and having some spirited cephalopodological discussions !!!

I've updated the agenda -- please note that, by all accounts, our own Steve O'Shea won't be able to attend this one :cry: We'll have to get him next time.

...but on the positive side of things, Lou Zeidberg from MBARI will be joining us again!

A great crowd is gathering for this one... and it's right around the corner. If you haven't booked yet, take a serious look! Fun is a certainty.

Also- for MBARI speaker #2- I recommend contacting Stephanie Bush, a grad student co-advised by Neogonodactylus and Bruce Robison- she gives killer talks on deep sea squid.

Thanks Chrissy! Can you PM me her contact info, if you have it?

Also note another unfortunate "scratch" -- Nancy King will not be able to join! :cry:

I know they both want to make it, but can't, so they submit their regrets...

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back