It's Official: TONMOCON III in Monterey Bay

Okay, my Mom is trying to get you at our event. Let me just say, it would be awesome if Kevin Bylund attened, We need ammonites.

a short presentation by you would be fantastic ! we can always get Erich to talk to fill time...chuckle.

Maybe a "show and tell" of some of your finds would be a fun format that wouldn't require too much preparation?

I was thinking we could encourage people who have had posters at scientific conferences to bring them to show off, too...

Architeuthoceras;131712 said:
I'm going to be a busy boy with all this stuff goin' on, hope you don't mind a short presentation. :old:

Of course I'd love to see a detailed presentation, but maybe if you're feeling overwhelmed a "show and tell" of some of your finds wouldn't require much preparation, and could maybe augment a short talk?

A short presentation would be great, but really, even if you feel you don't have time to prepare anything, you could bring some of your fossils and answer questions. Besides, what we really want is you!

Kevin,
Just to see some of the stuff you have posted pictures of(OK, so getting it there may be a hassle) and have you give an off the cuff description of a "typical" hunting trip and how you identify and remove the specimens would be wonderful!!!

Aw, your just sore because I gave you nightmares about Shanlyn going back to school for another 7 or so years. I don't think I had that effect on anyone else :rolleyes:

cthulhu77;131713 said:
a short presentation by you would be fantastic ! we can always get Erich to talk to fill time...chuckle.

You saying that I'm somewhat... verbose? Do I suffer from Joe Biden Disease?

...the thing is, Erich, that just about everything you say is fascinating. I try to make sure I am caught up on sleep prior to hanging around with you, because I would hate to miss any tidbit !

D, that thought does terrify me...I still think you deserve to be tickled severely.

For TONMOCON III, no charge. However, many of us will visit Monterey Bay Aquarium, which will cost something. I will probably try to get group rates for that, and distribute the vouchers in some way.

Meanwhile, if you appreciate TONMOCON / TONMO.com and want to submit donation, you can always do so through our Supporter Program.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back