• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

cuttlefish eggs

lol thats crazy 3 out of 5 of mine have hatched 2 are deflated so i assume i will not have babys from these 2 eggs thanks for the eggs cuttlegirl

6 more eggs - that makes 134 total... I think she is actually speeding up instead of slowing down - I wonder if this is the end of her life - she is now 7 months old. Although she is still eating well - she was so hungry (and didn't notice the other live shrimp in the tank) that she actually aimed and tried to take one of Scrunchy's shrimp as he was holding it in his arms....

Well, you didn't really expect a Saturday to go by without Baby A laying more eggs, did you??? She laid 8 more for a grand total of 145. I am shipping a bunch to the NRCC tomorrow, so I think they will get a few extra :biggrin2: .

NRCC has so many cuttles, I would love to buy some eggs, I'll be here the moment the arrive. I have a 90 gallon that has been waiting for a month now but can't find a reputable dealer. If you contact me at [email protected] I'll give you my cell # so we can figure out payment and shipping hope to hear from you soon, I will make it worth your while. Thank You!

a1method;84633 said:
NRCC has so many cuttles, I would love to buy some eggs, I'll be here the moment the arrive. I have a 90 gallon that has been waiting for a month now but can't find a reputable dealer. If you contact me at [email protected] I'll give you my cell # so we can figure out payment and shipping hope to hear from you soon, I will make it worth your while. Thank You!

I had already committed to giving this last batch to the NRCC and they only had ONE Sepia bandensis. The NRCC is committed to researching cephalopods and captive breeding, two causes I believe are worth supporting. I am not interested in making money on this venture but concerned with finding good homes for the eggs. If my female lays more eggs, I will let you know.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back