what do YOU keep

Scouse

Haliphron Atlanticus
Registered
none of them yet (soon a bimac) but i have got a spider that lives on me kitchen window ledge called Archie who i feed moths an catapillars almost every day to. im tryin to teach him to recognise me by tappin by his den when i come to see him. which seems to be workin as he used to be a nervous wreck an now he comes an runs right across the ledge to catch the food i bring him!!! seriously!!! lol

he's called Archie cause (Colin will appreciate this!!!!) i found him there about a year an half ago an forgot about him until not long ago, when i rediscovered him on the day Scotland played Holland an won one-nil.........had to be called Archie after Archie Gemill (spellin?) from the last one-niler between Scot-Holl

for those who dont understand watch the film trainspottin!!! you will then :lol: :lol: :lol:

(sorry to the dutch on here, but your compensation is Amsterdam, :party: :smoke: :shock: :smoke: :bugout: :smoke: :goofysca: :smoke: :bonk: :wine: :cheers: :arr: :headphon: :lol: 8) excellent!!)

People should say what their other pets are aswell!!!!

well im sure you didnt want that load of jibberish, but hey anythin other than study!!!! :lol:

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
I did keep a bimac, Ollie, but she died about 6 weeks ago. So I'm between octopuses, and intend to get another bimac, but not in the near future.

Right now I have a small invertebrate tank with a very friendly cleaner shrimp (skunk shrimp) who comes whenever he sees either of us. Also hermit crabs, snails, big featherduster, strange mushroom anemone, etc.

Nancy

Melissa

Larger Pacific Striped Octopus
Supporter
I keep dreaming that I'll be able to have a tank. My cat would like the entertainment, too.

Melissa

dragonfish

GPO
Registered
at the moment I only keep an octopus stuffedanimalicus.

I've got him for months, but he doesn't eat. :lol:

a friend gave it to me untill I'm crazy enough to get a real one

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elaina Rose

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan