• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

what do YOU keep

none of them yet (soon a bimac) but i have got a spider that lives on me kitchen window ledge called Archie who i feed moths an catapillars almost every day to. im tryin to teach him to recognise me by tappin by his den when i come to see him. which seems to be workin as he used to be a nervous wreck an now he comes an runs right across the ledge to catch the food i bring him!!! seriously!!! lol

he's called Archie cause (Colin will appreciate this!!!!) i found him there about a year an half ago an forgot about him until not long ago, when i rediscovered him on the day Scotland played Holland an won one-nil.........had to be called Archie after Archie Gemill (spellin?) from the last one-niler between Scot-Holl

for those who dont understand watch the film trainspottin!!! you will then :lol: :lol: :lol:

(sorry to the dutch on here, but your compensation is Amsterdam, :party: :smoke: :shock: :smoke: :bugout: :smoke: :goofysca: :smoke: :bonk: :wine: :cheers: :arr: :headphon: :lol: 8) excellent!!)

People should say what their other pets are aswell!!!!

well im sure you didnt want that load of jibberish, but hey anythin other than study!!!! :lol:

I did keep a bimac, Ollie, but she died about 6 weeks ago. So I'm between octopuses, and intend to get another bimac, but not in the near future.

Right now I have a small invertebrate tank with a very friendly cleaner shrimp (skunk shrimp) who comes whenever he sees either of us. Also hermit crabs, snails, big featherduster, strange mushroom anemone, etc.

Nancy

at the moment I only keep an octopus stuffedanimalicus.

I've got him for months, but he doesn't eat. :lol:

a friend gave it to me untill I'm crazy enough to get a real one

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back