octosimpsons

just when i run out of things.... the newest episode, "the fat and the furriest" shows us that homer has a country western octopus suit which lisa tries on....

In the one where Bart and Homer become con artists, at the part where Homer yells at Bart for not being able to get any money from his magic show, on the window behind them is a little purple octopus and a starfish.

This one's probably been said too, but anyways, on the episode where Homer finds his overdue library book on ancient Greek stories and stuff, on the Odysseyus one where you see the map, there is a big squid & octo in the corners of the map.

futurama episode "bird bot of ice-catraz" (oil spill on pluto) a space squid (with horns no less) attacks the ship while fry is in command...

This might have been said but in the episode where Homer wants to get into the Duff book of world records and they find out everyone in the town is fat Marge trys to slim them down and she gets the sugar to be banned. The logo for the sugar is an octopus.

ok, I whipped together a list from this thread.... i mightve missed some..

Simpsons - 48 shorts, 326 Episodes (as of 22 Feb 04) 4.2/14.7% Saturation

[1] Secret War of Lisa Simpson (Lisa Military School) -> Octo attaches to Frinks Face
[2] Homer's Barbershop Quartet (Self Explainatory) -> Cap'n McAllister w/ Giant Squid
[3] Homer Badman (Homer Sexual Harassment) -> Marge plays Octo as Harp in Dream
[4] The Simpsons 138th Episode Spectacular - Clip from "Bathtime"
[5] Simpson Tide (Homer Joins Naval Reserve) -> Squid attacks sub
[6] Itchy & Scratchy & Poochie (Homer Voices Poochie) -> Gangsta Octo is suggested; Squid on Cartoonists shirt
[7] Tale of Two Springfields (Town gets 2nd area code) ->Octo in Yellow Pages
[8] Great Money Caper (Homer and Bart Scam) -> Octo Keychain; Squidport
[9] Sweet and Sour Marge (Sugar Banned) -> Motherloving's Octo Logo; Squidport
[10] New Kids on the Blecch (Barts Boy band) -> Aircraft Carrier is at the Squidport
[11] My Sister, The Sitter (Lisa babysits Bart) -> Squidport opening
[12] Days of Wine and D'ohses (Barney sobers up) -> Squidport
[13] Homer's Night Out (Homer goes to stag party, gets photoed) -> Bart orders Squid platter
[14] One Fish, Two Fish, Red FIsh, Blowfish (Homer eats blowfish) -> bart asks for man eating giant squid
[15] Mr. Spritz Goes to Washington (Krusty goes to congress) -> octo toy falls on maggie
[16] Grade School Confidential (skinner/krabappel romance) -> Bart gets the media to the school w/ story of escaped octo
[17] 22 Short Films About Springfield (Self Explainatory) -> Sea Capt. suggests a baltic squid for gum in hair
[18] 30 Minutes over Tokyo (Simpsons go to tokyo) -> Fish company spokesperson
[19] HOMR (crayon up homer's brain) -> Octoparrot
[20] Dead Putting Society (Bart vs Rod in mini golf) -> banking of ocot's '3rd tentacle'
[21] Bye Bye Nerdie (New student terrorizes lisa) -> nelson envisions new student as octo monster
[22] Treehouse of Horror VI (Homer^3/Willie as Freddy Kruger/ads come alive) -> Willie takes form of Octo; Kang & Kodos
[23] Bart the Murderer (bart works for mob) -> Newspaper Cartoon of Bart as criminal octo
[24] Old Man and the Lisa (lisa & burns recycle) -> Giant Squid being "recycled"
[25] Half Decent Proposal (artie ziff pays for a weekend with marge) -> Marge describes Artie as an Octopus
[26] The Fat and the Furriest (homer's bear-proof suit) -> Country Western Octo Suit
[27] Bart the Mother (bart shoots a bird, raises eggs) -> nelson calls bart octowussy
[28] I, (Annoyed Grunt)-bot (Homer & bart build fighting robot) -> 8armed robot called murderpus
[29] Tales from the Public Domain (Odyssey/joan of arc/hamlet) -> Squid on the Map
[30] Selma's Choice (selma takes kids to duff gardens) -> squid in beerquarium
[31] Brake My Wife, Please (marge runs homer over, after going to aquarium) -> octo in a bag; octo beats bart up; pic of squid eating school bus
[32-44] Treehouses of Horror I-V, VII-XIV -> Kang & Kodos
[45] Gump Roast (Clip show where homer is being roasted) -> Kang and Kodos in the new content of a clip show
[46] The Springfield Files (Homer sees an Alien) -> Kang is in a police lineup with 6-7 tentacles (normally 5)
[47] Marge vs. the Monorail (Monorail episode) -> Tree full of toxic ooze has tentacles
[48] Behind the Laughter (Behind the music spoof) -> Kang and Kodos couldnt use their opera tickets

Shorts - The Aquarium, Bathtime
At least 1 intro

Futurama - 72 Episodes 33.3% Saturation

[1] I, Roommate (fry moves in with bender) -> Squid attacks underwater Apt.
[2] Loves Labors Lost in Space (leela sleeps with zap) - Octo with Tusks on Vergon 6
[3] Fishful of Dollars (anchovies) -> referrence to Squid Fights
[4] My Three Suns (water people) ->Story of Grasshopper and Octopus
[5] Deep South (Underwater) -> Squid Vs Whale fight; bucket of squid used as bait
[6] Thats Lobstertainment! (Zoidberg's Movie star Uncle wins oscar) -> Zoidberg writes a letter with his own ink
[7] Insane in the Mainframe (bender and fry get commited) -> Zoidberg suggests fry is a Squid
[8] Fear of a Bot Planet (delivery to an all robot planet) ->Zoidberg wants a Jumbo Squid Log at the ballgame
[9] Mars University (Self Explainatory) -> Statue has tentacles
[10] Leela's Homeworld (Leela finds out she's a mutant) -> Leela's Mom has tentacles; Octo sits on Leela's head
[11] Less Than Hero (Fry/Leela/bender as superheroes) -> Leela's Mom
[12] The Farnsworth Paradox (Alternate realities in boxes) -> box stuck on Leela's head has tentacles coming out
[13] A Head in the Polls (nixon gets elected) -> bed has "Magic Tentacles"
[14] Three Hundred Big Boys (300$ tax refund) -> Zoidberg refers to himself as a squid
[15] Why Must I Be a Crustacean in Love? (Zoidberg trying to mate) -> Zoidberg works out with the Nautilus; He wings an octo at his love's window
[16] The Why of Fry (Nibbler gets help from fry vs the Brains, a second time) -> the big brain asks fry if he's from flying squid world 89
[17] Bird Bot of Ice-catraz (Oil Spill on Pluto, Penguins) -> Space Squid attacks the Ship
[18] Teenage Mutant Leela's Hurdles (Everyone gets younger) -> Leela's Mom
[19] Lesser of Two Evils (Introduction of Flexo) -> Sign in Subway has tentacle
[20] Mother's Day (Mom makes Robots Revolt) -> Battle of the Network Space Krakens is interupted by News
[21] I Dated a Robot (Fry dates a copy of Lucy Liu) -> Being of Inconceivable Horror at the eBay Auction; Tentacle monsters at aquarium
[22] Space Pilot 3000 (Pilot Ep./Fry gets frozen) -> Tentacle monster at Rockafeller Ice Rink
[23] Raging Bender (Bender as Ultimate Fighter) -> Tentacle ringing bell; Fan in the crowd
[24] Bicyclops Built for Two (Leela finds another cyclops on the web) -> Door advertising "Between Tentacle Cam" on the Internet

im still working on the list....im going to put the explaination for the ep and what the sighting is...i just got tired, after about 20 min so i posted it and decided to come back later...

BOE, you can either go to snpp.com or tvtome.com

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back