octosimpsons

TaningiaDanae said:
Either that, or he has much too much time on his hands. WK, get a wife! [not a typo]

Some days i do....

Such forwardness, from a married woman no less..... Gasp! :roll: Actually, im enjoying my current state of almost-nag-free living... of course if you want to play with definitions make that completely nag-free

theyre on different lines since they address different comments....but im sure you can rent one somewhere....

there you go um, good idea for a simpsons episode....throw some cephs in there and send them the script!

actually, im slowly compiling a list of the writers together to see which ones are more ceph inclined...

tonmo said:
:shock:

Exits out the side door, noting how frequently this happens after an um... post...

Merely an unfortunate juxtaposition. Yeah, that's it. I, uh, need a... date for a, uh... wedding that I'm going to in... June. So I wanted to know if I could rent a wife, in June, so that I don't have to sit at the cursed singles table. Yeah. :roll: And I do need to do some laundry today. *gasp* You didn't think I was implying that the rented wife was supposed to do that, did you? That's sexist! The "(ouch)" was for the toe that I stubbed while getting up to go start vacuuming. Why do people always assume the worst about me?

:twisted:

WhiteKiboko said:
actually, im slowly compiling a list of the writers together to see which ones are more ceph inclined...

Cool.

Stewart Burns and Eric Kaplan lead things... toss in Horsted and Odenkirk and thats half of the aformentioned episodes right there....

Futurama Writers

[1] Eric Horsted
[2] Brian Kelley
[3] Patric M. Verrone
[4] J. Stewart Burns
[5] J. Stewart Burns
[6] Patric M. Verrone
[7] Bill Odenkirk
[8] Evan Gore & Heather Lombard
[9] J. Stewart Burns
[10] Kristin Gore
[11] Ron Weiner
[12] Bill Odenkirk
[13] J. Stewart Burns
[14] Eric Kaplan
[15] Eric Kaplan
[16] David X. Cohen
[17] Dan Vebber
[18] Jeff Westbrook
[19] Eric Horsted
[20] Lewis Morton
[21] Eric Kaplan
[22] Matt Groening & David X. Cohen

its not surprising Schwartzwelder is on top...he is the most prodigous writer... 40 plus episodes....David X. Cohen is one of the bigwigs for Futurama....however, due to the amount of rewriting both shows do, its almost impossible to determine who came up with what...

[1] Richard Appel
[2] Jeff Martin
[3] Greg Daniels
[4] Penny Wise
[5] Joshua Sternin & Jeffrey Ventimilia
[6] David X. Cohen
[7] John Swartzwelder
[8] Carolyn Omine
[9] Carolyn Omine
[10] Tim Long
[11] Dan Greaney
[12] Deb Lacusta & Dan Castellaneta
[13] Jon Vitti
[14] Nell Scovell
[15] John Swartzwelder
[16] Rachel Pulido
[17] Greg Daniels. Story -> Richard Appel, David X. Cohen, Jonathan Collier, Greg Daniels, Jennifer Crittenden, Brent Forrester , Rachel Pulido, Steve Tompkins, Josh Weinstein, Matt Groening
[18] Donick Cary, Dan Greaney
[19] Al Jean
[20] Jeff Martin
[21] John Frink & Don Payne
[22] John Swartzwelder, Steve Tompkins, David X. Cohen
[23] John Swartzwelder
[24] John Swartzwelder
[25] Tim Long
[26] Joel H. Cohen
[27] David X. Cohen
[28] Dan Greaney & Allen Glazier
[29] Andrew Kreisberg, Josh Lieb, Matt Warburton
[30] David M. Stern
[31] Tim Long
[45] Deb Lacusta & Dan Castellaneta

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back