octosimpsons

WhiteKiboko said:
although they arent in the first season, in "The Deep South," Fry and his mermaid friend watch a giant squid wrestle a sperm whale and fry has a pennant cheering on the squid
:cthulhu: :heart: :beer:

despite the deep sea knowledge that could be collected, i wouldnt recomend the anti-pressure suppositories to steve & co :shock:

White Kiboko said:
i believe i left out "30 minutes over tokyo" (simpsons in japan) while working for money to get home, they come across a ceph corporate logo (a suicidal squid with a knife)

It's funny because it's true.

Glad I'm not the only one running obscure image searches. I just wish I were on Fox's payroll.

:frown:

Clem

i may repeat one or two here, but i know included is at least two i forgot to mention...

in "bye bye nerdie" (lisa terrorized by new student) nelson envisions the new student as a huge octo monster...

in "treehouse of horror vi" (nightmare on evergreen terrace segment) willy becomes a bagpipe octo monster....

in "bart the muderer" (bart works for fat tony) a cartoon in the springfield shopper dipicts bart as an octo controlling things

in "grade school confidential" (skinner/krabbapel love story) bart gets the news media's attention by telling them an escaped octo is on the roof of the elementary school

two more....in 'the old man and the lisa' (burns loses his fortune, opens recycling plant) when the burns omninet was sweeping the sea clean, a giant squid and what can be seen among the victims.... also in 'half decent proposal' marge describes her former flame artie ziff as a an octopus....

TaningiaDanae said:
Anyway, one of the four -- a Kansas-born computer nerd named Sam -- is nicknamed "The Squid", which is apparently West Coast surferese for "the new kid who can't keep up with all our lovable hijinks".]
HEY! i'm from california! your "surfese" :lol: is cool talk!
:grad:

in the futurama episode, 'the why of fry" the big brian in the infosphere asks fry if he's the phillip j fry from earth or from flying squid world 89....

WhiteKiboko said:
ha! i was running out of ceph sightings, but "Mr. Spritz Goes to Washington" (krusty in congress) came through.... when the planes buzz the household, several stuffed animals fall on maggy, including a stuffed octo....

from season 14 (last season)

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back