Groaners, the forum that will NEVER DIE

Sharon,
The Accident tome was appropriately placed!

Jean,
Thanks, I likely knew that bits of pork rind were called cracklings by some people (especially here in the South) but not well enough to make the connection :wink:

Bump! (You knew it was coming. Do we have a zombie smiley yet?) :twisted:

Have we had this one?

Q: How many octopuses does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
A: 1/8.

A middle eastern king was down on his money and began to sell off his valuables. The last of these was the Star of the Euphrates, at that time the most valuable diamond in existence. He went to a pawnbroker who offered him 100,000 rials for it. "Are you crazy?", said the king. "I paid one million rials for this gem! Don't you know who I am?"

The pawnbroker replied, "When you wish to pawn a star, makes no difference who you are."

Octopus Jokes​

Q: What did the boy octopus say to the girl octopus?
A: I want to hold your hand hand hand hand hand hand hand hand.

Q: What do you call an Octopus with no legs?
A: A puss.

Q: Where do you find a down-and-out octopus?
A: On Squid Row

Q: Who held the baby octopus for ransom?
A: Squidnappers!

Q: How does an octopus go to war?
A: Well Armed!

Q: How can you tell if two octuspus' are lovers ?
A: They walk arm in arm in arm in arm!

Q: What's wet and wiggly and says how do you do sixteen times?
A: Two octopuses shaking hands.

Q: What do octopuses play in their spare time?
A: Name that tuna.

This ones a lil dirty, cleaned it up a bit, and it's still funny.

A guy walks into a bar with an octopus under his arm. He sets the octopus on a stool next to him and announces: "This is an amazing octopus. I'll bet anyone in this bar $50 that this octopus can play any instrument set in front of it."

None of the people could believe this, so one guy brought up a guitar. The octopus took hold of the guitar and started picking away, better than Jimi Hendrix. The man took $50 from the guitarist. Next someone brings up a trumpet. The octopus started playing the trumpet, better than Herb Alpert. The man won another $50 from the trumpeter. Then some guy brought up some bagpipes. The octopus picked up the bagpipes for a minute and, looking a little puzzled, set them down again.

"Can't you play the bagpipes?" asked the man. "Play it?" said the octopus, "I'm gonna shag it as soon as I figure out how to get its pajamas off." :lol:

Squid jokes​

Q: What do you call a Squid with hollandaise sauce?
A: Legs Benedict

Q: What is a Squid's favourite band?
A: Shrimp Bizkit

Q: Who is the Squid's favourite celebrity?
A: Cod Stewart

Q: Who has eight guns and terrorises the ocean?
A: Billy the Squid

Q: What is a Squid's favourite video game? (If you get this one, I'll love you forever)
A: Kalamari Damacy Katamari Damacy :sly:

i havnt been a groaner so far so...

A man knocks on a bathroom door, he then hears, "Sorry its Octopied"

What do you call an octopus in a band? A rocktopus!

What did the man say to the mind reader? You octopi my thoughts! :beer:

they're old and unoriginal but its been long enough!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back