Groaners, the forum that will NEVER DIE

and here I thought she reserved her laser eyes for waitresses bearing mashed potato trays !
very cool!

In an attempt to raise the obscure and maybe-more-weird-than-funny geeky groaners bar:

Happy erf day, everyone!

A man walks into a bar with his pet octopus

"hey we don't serve his kind in here" sez the barman

"give him a beer and he'll play any musical instrument you choose"

barman stumps up with a beer, octopus downs it in one gulp , grabs a trombone and begins an impromptu Jazz session

"that is WAY cool" another beer for my octopus friend," octo downs it and plays the most amazing guitar riffs, this goes on for some time and the octopus works it's way through all the instruments in the band (the piano solo was to die for), in walks a scotsman in full highland regalia, carrying his tartan covered bagpipes. Upon hearing about this marvelous cephalopod he buys it a beer and places his pipes in front of it.

Well the octopus peers at the pipes, it circles them finally it stops and stares and morphs into a blob.

"well aren't you going to play it?" says the octo owner

PLAY IT????? I'm trying figure out how to get her pyjama's off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What did the snowman say to the other snowman?
"Do you smell carrot?"

What's an archeologist?
Someone whose career is in ruins.

What happens when two snails fight?
They slug it out.

An Indian consulted his medicine man about a pain in his stomach that had persisted for three months.

"For something as long as that," said the Medicine Man, "I have a more drastic remedy than the herbs I normally prescribe. Chew on this leather thong every day. It is 31 inches long: chew one inch every day, and at the next moon come back."

The Indian dutifully did as directed, and at the next moon he returned to the Medicine Man.

"How do you feel?" the Medicine Man asked.

"The thong is ended, but the malady lingers on."

The old man is walking a young girl out into the forest.

"I'm scared", she says," it's spooky out here!"

He answered:

"You think it's scary for YOU, I have to walk back alone!"

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back