I am a very new member and a recently retired physician. I have long had a relatively large gecko “ business”. I have two full time and a few part time employees. I also have a few large aquatic turtles {Mata Mata and Fly River), but no marine life at the moment. While decades ago and living in Southern California I caught my own Two Spot. I ordered a 215 gallon aquarium from a Texas company specifically made for a two spot. It will have an excellent filtration system and chiller. It is scheduled for delivery 10-15 November. I have investigated what species to house and have decided on a young Two Spot. I just happened on this form a few days ago and hope that it will provide me with additional information and perhaps a lead to acquire an octopus. If pressed I will travel to Southern California, acquire a fishing license and return at low tide to the locations were I have previously found them.

First I am going to spend a little time setting up the aquarium, as such, I would not be ready for an octopus until early December.

Any suggestion or leads would be ver welcomed.

Tim

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back