Tonmocon I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't the world accept me for who I am? Even lowly Cultists deserve love!

IA! IA!

Possible squid for T-shirt

o.vulgaris said:
So krin, do you have tonmo's consent to make/design the t-shirts. don't want to violate anything, in case his logo is patented or protected, Im mean if you make 100k in profit (very likely to happen, hehe) by selling tonmo t-shirt's he might want some of his money lol, becuase technically if he doesn't know about it and you decide to go through with it and his logo is patented well you can get in big trouble mister. :grad:
Just some advise lol.
Just in case you decide to do this have tonmo's consent first lol. :smile:

Believe me, I know about artists consent! My late husband was a cartoonist and I am the executor of his estate...attached is the cartoon squid I thought might be a nice T-shirt design.

The artists are Peggy Ranson and Teddy harvia. Peggy is one who has had the stokes. I can get hold of Teddy for permission to redraw the cover. Until I know if there is interest, I haven't done any following up yet. It needs to be simplfied for a T-shirt. I just liked the idea of a squid being interviewed...

Any extra details can be added by the final design artist.

KRin

You?

Sedusa said:
Can't the world accept me for who I am? Even lowly Cultists deserve love!

IA! IA!

Is that really your photo? Very cute...

KRin (who is old, ugly and fat!)

I equate; picture matches online persona; as an aside, nice to see a face as an avatar too; may there be more, soon!

You learn a lot from a face (I maintain)
Me

for some reason people mistake me for wolverine from the movie x-men, they say I look like him except im younger, go figure, I was alway's a dark and secretive figure in the mist of darkness.

oop's, just noticed we got off-topic, so will there be free tonmocon patches, I say that when we go to tonmocon we all should have those stick-on patches so we know who we are, you know the one's that say, "hello my name is":, ill write $12.85 so you'll be able to recognize me and get a chance to get to know me better before they whisk me off to the local Police station. :P
these apparel issues might result in tonmo underwear, yikes! :shock:

That explains it then...

o.vulgaris said:
for some reason people mistake me for wolverine from the movie x-men, they say I look like him except im younger, go figure, I was alway's a dark and secretive figure in the mist of darkness.

Ar, I am so in lust with Wolerine from XMen2 so that explains why I was taken with your photo! At my age these movie stars crushes are just weird and disturbing!

KRin

Re: That explains it then...

krin said:
At my age these movie stars crushes are just weird and disturbing!

The "hotties" thread in the Supporters' Forum is all about movie star crushes. :biggrin2: What's not to like? You're unlikely to be in a position to embarrass yourself in front of a movie star. It's just too easy to make a fool of yourself if you (I mean me) have a crush on a real person. :oops: Fortunately, I haven't heard of squid crushes, even on TONMO!

Melissa

Well, I just got sick of having the same old avatar and wanted a change without violating anyone's copyrights (and photos on my digital camera are definitely not violating anybody else's!). Yep, that's me (In human form, muahahaha!). I do agree, it's nice to see people's faces. On topic, you'll all recognize me at Tonmocon. Hooray for steering off topic posts back on track! hehe...

hmm, I say to myself, will we have tonmo sticker's to put on our car????
....it will alway's remain a mystery....unless tony stop's by and post' the answer lol. :P

Melissa, good answer! Now, o., will those stickers come before or after the t-shirts and hats you're having made up for us? :biggrin2: Hmmm, that $12.85 is starting to look a little steep... :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Sorry o. and all that I haven't been posting much as of late. I'll be back... just engrossed with work, and am battling some carpel tunnel... :x a few nights off is good for me... I shall return!

I hear ya!! Work,stress....yikes. I am actually looking forward to a weekend of cleaning snake cages. kinda sad.
Don't worry, Tony...we always know you are there...like big brother or something. :biggrin2:
Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back