Tonmocon I

Status
Not open for further replies.
do we have a tentative timeframe yet? I'm planning on bailing out of the country sometime next year and I want to make sure I can make it to Tonmocon :smile: Altho I have plenty of time and no plane tickets as of yet!

I plan on having more information about timing after October... at the moment I anticipate sometime during the first 6 months of 2004... more specifically, late Q1, early Q2, but I really can't be sure at this time.

There is a certain TONMO.com member who will be helping drive this come November. Details should be available during that month. Hope this works for people!

I should make a thread titled "tonmo cookoff" , I suppose we're going to eat something along the way right, don't want to starve myself, hehe.I'm hungry right now, you see that, now you got me talking about food. :P

.... I'll bring the squid (one of these things should be enough to feed ~ 1200 members).

Is the $12.85-man bionic (cheap parts)? Will he rust? Does he need batteries? Maybe if we get to play 'pin the tail on the $12.85-man' we could raise $13.82.

Ahh...the delicious aroma of ammonia arising from the deli table, with pickled octopus arms, trilobite cookies, and sun-dried loligo poppers...enough to make one drool! :lol:
All with the strains of Neil Diamond in the backround...and T'fisch will be missing it all!
Greg

T-Shirts

How about getting some T-shirts made up for the convention. Could revive the tonmo store. We could then get our names printed on the back so everybody knows who everybody is.

Re: T-Shirts

octobloke said:
How about getting some T-shirts made up for the convention. Could revive the tonmo store. We could then get our names printed on the back so everybody knows who everybody is.

Do Moderators get their name printed in black with everyone else in blue? Perhaps Tony could wear a Crown of Loligo too, so we know who is in charge.

Tani gets a sedan chair, by the way.

Perhaps we should have T-shirts made with 8 sleeves - moderators could have two extra for tentacles! And Steve's will need to be made of sturdy canvas, with lots of shiny buckles on the back. :wink:

:tentacle:

Morning Kat :biggrin2: I see we slaves to obsession are at the office earlyish (I've been here about a hour but couldn't put together anything coherent til I had some CAFFIENE)

And Steve's will need to be made of sturdy canvas, with lots of shiny buckles on the back.

Might I suggest some tranqs in his :wine: specially if anyone mentions deep sea fishers!! (yep, I watched the interview on Sunday!!!!!)

J

Tintenfisch said:
And Steve's will need to be made of sturdy canvas, with lots of shiny buckles on the back. :wink:

:tentacle:

:cyclops:
... does it come with fishnets and high heels? Goody goody :heee:

Steve O'Shea said:
Tintenfisch said:
And Steve's will need to be made of sturdy canvas, with lots of shiny buckles on the back.

... does it come with fishnets and high heels? Goody goody
Steve & Kat,

Have you two noted the proximity of the Aquarium to the Baltimore State Hospital for the Criminally Insane? It's been boarded-up for years, ever since Dr. Chilton went missing and the funding dried up.

:wink:

Clem

"do, dah...etc...from transylvania...ahhuhuh"
WAaaaaaaay too much to-do about clothing...! :lol:
T-shirts would definitely be in order...
Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back