Tonmocon I

Status
Not open for further replies.
tonmo said:
Melissa, good answer! Now, o., will those stickers come before or after the t-shirts and hats you're having made up for us? :biggrin2: Hmmm, that $12.85 is starting to look a little steep... :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Sorry o. and all that I haven't been posting much as of late. I'll be back... just engrossed with work, and am battling some carpel tunnel... :x a few nights off is good for me... I shall return!

who me, you want me to design the shirts, I thought we agreed that melissa would do it hehe, with 12.85 maybe I can get a few stickers printed but that's about it lol. Well all I know is that when we get to tonmocon we can work on the stuff there lol. I've been rather busy too, i'm online one day and the next im not lol....the result is work overload, or shall I say school-work overload, it's a hard knock life for a 23 year old.Yup!
I shall return also, with sticker ideas in mind! :talker:

o.vulgaris said:
who me, you want me to design the shirts, I thought we agreed that melissa would do it hehe, with 12.85 maybe I can get a few stickers printed but that's about it lol. Well all I know is that when we get to tonmocon we can work on the stuff there lol. I've been rather busy too, i'm online one day and the next im not lol....the result is work overload, or shall I say school-work overload, it's a hard knock life for a 23 year old.Yup!

Hello OV

Trust me, no one wants me to design anything! This is all far enough in advance that you can work on stickers over your winter break :P

Melissa

Speaking of stickers, Cthulhu77, was it you that had the "Here, fishy fishy..." sticker idea? I think you should sell those on cafepress.com... I know I'd buy more than a couple! (And that could make a good shirt as well)

Saul

NOTE: I didn't mean that would be a good idea for the Tonmocon, I;d just like to see those stickers available!

Melissa said:
o.vulgaris said:

Hello OV

Trust me, no one wants me to design anything! This is all far enough in advance that you can work on stickers over your winter break :P

Melissa
Hi melissa, so a immediate course of action is due then, I don't know how to design vinyl graphic's....oh where's a sticker expert when you need one. :wink:

Saul...the stickers and t-s will be available shortly...just working out the bugs, and making sure that Tonmo gets its due also!!!

Felt con badges

I've done a design for a con badge - flat, in felt, of a comic style squid.

Do I now send one to you Tonmo to get it approved? I haven't a digital camera so am unable to send a picture.

KRin

HI all, I am new to tonmo (just a few weeks on), and am currently working on my tank. Can anyone tell me what goes on at a convention and about how much it would cost? I am only a teen so any help would be great.

Hi rachibelle87, and welcome to TONMO.com!

The "TONMOCON" convention represents an "official" meeting of people who visit TONMO.com and are interested in octopuses. TONMOCON is something we've been discussing on and off for a long time now, well over a year. We're finally ready to begin planning.

The agenda has not yet been laid out, but we're making some headway in pulling this together. What gets covered will be somewhat dependent on who signs up. For example, if we have tank owners and experts in our presence (and I'm quite sure we will), we'll set aside some time/sessions to discuss tank ownership and related issues.

No price is set yet, and the timing isn't confirmed, but we are targeting springtime of 2004 for our first convention. We're strongly considering the Baltimore Aquarium and Marriott hotel for the location.

Details will follow in the coming weeks, so stay tuned!

well since I'm 23 and going for my Master's degree in Marine biology spring break would be okay, I could settle for the marriot instead of cancun. :shock: :wink: :heee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back