Tonmocon I

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I can make it for that date, and so can my brother, I will need to take a few day's of from school and my brother will call in sick I suppose, what's nice is that we are both undergrad's with a B.S. in oceanic biology so he will be up to pace in the discusion's too,... hopefully. :heee:
-dave :biggrin2:

Yeah,
Just like O, i think i have school on those dates.
But i am willing to play hookie if it is in monterey 'cause it is so mucjh better than boston. :mrgreen: Please! :notworth: :notworth: :notworth: :notworth: :notworth: :notworth: :notworth: :notworth: :notworth: :notworth: :notworth: :notworth: :notworth:

We are all left hanging until after the holidays - I can't really expect to get the important people on the phone until after the new year. :frown: But the date looks good for enough people that we'll try to stick with it.

Melissa

TaningiaDanae said:
... despite, or perhaps because of, seeing photos of him in the curly blonde wig.
:lol:

:shock:

I'll pack it just in case it's needed/warranted :wink:

Steve O'Shea said:
TaningiaDanae said:
... despite, or perhaps because of, seeing photos of him in the curly blonde wig.
:lol:

:shock:

I'll pack it just in case it's needed/warranted :wink:

That thing's never going to make it past US Customs, man. You'd have better luck trying to smuggle in something a little less toxic, like a bottle of VX gas. :roll:

Neil

What do you all think about postponing TONMOcon? There are a couple of compelling reasons to do so, not the least of which is that some of the important figures won't be able to make it in April. Late summer would be the soonest it would happen, depending on the schedules of TONMO celebrities.

Melissa

As I said in Chat the other night, Melissa is a SUPERSTAR for what she's done to begin pulling TONMOcon together, you guys have no idea. As such, she is 100% in charge of this puppy, and I support whatever decisions she makes, and am here at her disposal to help out in any way she needs!

i dont think anyone doubted you tony.... personally i dont have any preferences as to when it happens, just as long as i have some forward notice.... :smile:

never knew there was any actual person by that name.... :rainbow:

i figured a hippy related quote from mr. burns would go over better than hippy quotes from cartman :smile:

Used to be a guy called Cavey Davey near where i grew up... he knew all the local caves and was the one called apon to search the caves when kids want exporing etc :smile:

Summer may be a great thing, cause I'd accrue more PTO by then!!!!

Anxiously awaiting more details!!!!!!

Carol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back