I think I finally understand what you guys mean when you say ABSOLUTELY NO COPPER can be in the tank. It is the time of year when all of the college students move, and they sprayed for bugs upstairs. My mushrooms and other corals literally melted before my eyes in a couple of hours. The invertebrates and fish don't look good but are still moving around. I found out they sprayed a permethrin spray which is apparently incredibly toxic to aquatic life. I sealed off the tank, turned off the skimmer, and I added new charcoal. I'm afraid to do a water change because I can still smell it in the air. Does anybody have any advice? I'm desperate. What can I do that might give them a chance. None of the invertebrates or fish have died yet, but the coral is down for the count. Any ideas? Can I even use this tank again?