POST YOUR COLOSSAL SQUID QUESTIONS HERE

Hey Monty,

Just got off the phone with Ob. Sadly, there are indeed strict prohibitions against publishing any photos shot in that room.:cry: He's impressed by how muscular the Archi's arms are, and suspects the big Meso may not be quite so big and may not have intact eyes. He's having a ball and expects to be seen (and heard) quite a bit in the documentary. Crap, I forgot to ask him what wines would pair best with Meso sashimi. Sorry, Sorseress.

Clem

it appears that the Te Papa blog is a very good source of info on what's going on on the webcams... I wish I'd been checking it more often...

...and the blog says that the arms of the fragmented Meso are not ammoniacal, but the mantle could be. They'll find out soon enough.

Clem

Jean;116285 said:
I can't see the camera's..........it's sooooooo frustrating :mad: & our IT guy isn't here so I can 't download the appropriate program (needs admin privileges......aaaaaaaaargh!)

J

what OS? On the off chance that I might have a hint...?

If you're really ambitious, you could download an Ubuntu live disk, boot from CD, and see if it comes with the necessary linux player.

sorseress;116292 said:
When you see all four camera shots they aren't in sinc...strange.

Yeah, I was noticing that too. It must mean the whole thing was staged by the CIA, just like the moon landings...

there appears to be a bit of audio now... with a lot of hum, but I can hear clanks on the table and a bit of laughing...

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back