People I notice most...

cthulhu77 said:
how long we have suffered the cruel taunts and poisoned barbs of those that listen to Neil Diamond

True, true....
Comrades! it is time for revolution!!! no more will we suffer in silence! from now on ND listeners will cease to be considered superior beings! No more!

TPOTH

Steve O'Shea said:
Well said Greg!

Hey, wait just a damned minute!!!!! For the record, I will go down singing into my grave the DENIAL of all things ND !!!!

They can be a most dark and dastardly, positively wretched bunch Chrono. None will get a single raccoon dropping this year!

.... terribly long story. Usually I just tell big fibs and say that Tintenfisch, aka TTF, aka Kat, aka :twisted: , has an unhealthy adoration and respect for this fellow. But the truth is I, as in me, including shadow and echo, and the Right Honourable Regal-Footed Sir Dr Ummmmm......... just think he's the greatest lyricist, musician and singer ever (ok, I'm putting words in Ummmmmmmms mouth, but he's cool). Erich seems pretty cool about ND, and he likes bats too, but then there's the cold-hearted evil-spirited likes of Greg, aka Chthooooooluuuuuuu77 (or something like it) and TTF who thinks he sucks; there's also a mass of fence sitters.

You can either cross over to the dark side and despise the man (and believe that bottom-trawling is environmentally friendly), or join us and appreciate him, life, sheep, roses, and all things good.

you're going to have to plead a better case than that in order for me to listen to Mr. Diamond...you like lyrics...try dave matthews
actually, he has some shows coming up in Australia....

"Hands and Feet are all alike, but gold between divivde us"
David Matthews

Bottom trawling is the devil, but Neil? mmmmmmmm I am not sure

AHA !! See, oh Dr. Steve...even your shakespearean overtones can not hide the fact that Neil has little to do with true talent, does not have the bite of a real muse behind him...unlike Killer P...whose gemlike lyrics are resounding throughout my studio even now ! Pumporama!
greg

p.s. and hey, that was a mean inference about the bottom trawling thing...be careful, or I may go out and order some orange roughy !

Gaetan P. said:
"Hands and Feet are all alike, but gold between divivde us"
David Matthews

Does Matthews have a stutter? Terrible affliction if he's to sing.

I-I-I-I-I-I-I am I-I-I-I-I-I-I- s-s-s-s-s-s-said

Is liwwle Gregsy-wegsy's nose out of joint? They used to call Orange Roughy 'diarrhoea fish'; buy & eat all you like!

Nope...no fish for me...had some shrimp on friday, and thought I had heartburn...jokes on me...I have full blown case of food poisoning...yucch.

:mrgreen:

no stuttering....just a few grammys and a huge fan base...

Dr., Have you seen ND in concert? IS he on Tour?

maybe you should check out some matthews tunes..you might like it..
dmband.com

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back