People I notice most...

Chrono, you come back soon, y'hear! And that's an order!

And I want to see more of your art too, I really liked your squid.

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: etc

If any of the current crop ought to be tossed-off Tonmo, I'd volunteer myself. You belong here. Don't leave. You're an awesome member, and regardless of what anybody else says, I enjoy your input here!
Stick with it; you've never said anything offensive or annoying to me.

Keep up the squid work!

Erich

Come back whenever you're ready, chrono_war, and you'll be welcome.

The advice from Greg and um... is really good: no negative polling, and thinking twice. Thinking twice is probably good for everything, not just posts. I should have thought twice before that second martini last night!

Melissa

Melissa, Um,

It's definitely more fun after the second (or fifth) martini, but the price to be paid the next morning... yeesh.

um... said:
I generally try to avoid the next morning.

Yeah, good luck ! That's how I ended up with a wedding band on my left hand (my precious!)

Glad you decided to re-enter, CW...yep, a thick skin is a good thing to have! Ah...how long we have suffered the cruel taunts and poisoned barbs of those that listen to Neil Diamond, have their heads buried in sand, or actually believe that the Tempest was a fighter... :smile:

cthulhu77 said:
Ah...for so long we have enjoyed the dulcet tones of, and experienced the love of those that speak of, for and to Neil Diamond, that walk along the sand, hand-in-hand, smelling the roses, and speak not of war nor hatred for one another

Well said Greg!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back