People I notice most...

chrono_war01

Colossal Squid
Supporter
So ,there's erich orser, met him a couple a times on the web....
then there's um..Dr. Steve O'Shea, Last time I saw him I was at school, then after school, I went online, he was still there...
Oh well, This thread is complete rubbish... :oops:
So anyone playing runescape out there?
And another thing, let's talk about the topic " Food and Ceph"

Steve O'Shea

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
:shock: Obviously Steve spends far too much time online, and should cut that back! You will find that there are so many more people here that make this site a home. If you spend a little more time here (and spend a few different hours online) undoubtedly you will find that this is truly an international community (even though most of you actually live in the glorious US of A ... and I really like the USA), and that Steve spends considerably less time online than many others.

The Right Honourable Regal-footed Sir Dr Ummm...... (as he is known) spends far too little time online (and has been extremely remiss in that he's not included a pic of himself on the staff page; likewise Sir Joel and the Magnificent Fujiwasabesawasaki). But we shan't bring that up here! Erich is most cool as he's not once pooh-poohed Neil!

What on Earth is runescape? A lot of us are also old f*rts and don't know these things.

Squidman

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
Runescape is an online game full of knights, wizards, and all that old timey stuff. I was addicted to it for some time, but my better judgement told me to quit. I am still feeling withdrawal symptoms.

Reason of quitting: no cephs in Runescape!

chrono_war01

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Acutalluy

Squidman said:
Runescape is an online game full of knights, wizards, and all that old timey stuff. I was addicted to it for some time, but my better judgement told me to quit. I am still feeling withdrawal symptoms.

Reason of quitting: no cephs in Runescape!
Actually, after the so called '3-D' version was out, you could go on this quest thingie called the Horror From The Deep ( But no Cephs) The Sealug quest wheere you battle seaslugs that look like Cephs.
LOL, ok, back to dinner... :rainbow:

chrono_war01

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Good

I also notice a see clem alot, I'm also planning on being a marine biologists, anyone know where I can get help in HK or in fact anywhere else in the world?:oshea: ( Hint Hint) What's a :cthulhu: Cthulhu

joel_ang

Architeuthis
Registered
Cthulhu, pronounced keh tul hu is a mythical ceph-headed monster, for more detailed info you could do a search on past posts, plenty of stuff there.

chrono_war01

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Oh no!

Oh, darn! It's erich orser and um....( don't temember how many dots) :lol:

Special note: Thanks Erich! Oh, yeh! Does this count as meaningful spamming? :biggrin2: I wonder if Steve O'Shea will drop by? I mean not to Hong Kong, but to this thread, anyone interesting in coming to HK and visiting a 14 yr old.....Yeh! Full page by of replies ME, ALL ME! ME! :oops: (sorry) Who's emial is octomonkeymadness?!

I know that your reading this!!! I see you um... and erich.

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
He's not kidding.

Attachments

chrono_war01

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Lol

LOL, just asking...Casue I was planning oin adding a person to MSN, you mind? :cheers:

Colin

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
yeah, im not on so much tho...

funny thing about eyebrows Tony, you dont really notice them until someone shaves one off at a party :)

...never fall asleep first

chrono_war01

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Oh

Oh yeh! I didn't notice that..LOL :lol:
I bought a dumb saltwater tank.
I also see Colin alot around..

chrono_war01

Colossal Squid
Supporter
cthulhu77

cthulhu77 is also spotted lurking around the website, wait, oh it wasn't a cthulhu, it was cthulhu77

chrono_war01

Colossal Squid
Supporter
I'm telling you...

Dr. Steve O'Shea, what is your sleep pattern!?
I see you in the dead of the night ( 02:56 my time)
Then I see you at skool. (13:43 and 14:56 my time)
Then I see your after skool ( 16:00-18:00)
Then I see you before dinner ( 20:00)
:confused:

Steve O'Shea

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Sleep?

Just have a few too many things on right now, so work long hours; I hop online for a spot of therapy. I'm actually not online all that often.

chrono_war01

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Darn

Although I kno that we should all hop offline for some real therapy, I'm not bothered to, true, you're not online that often. Save me a seat for the University of Auckland, just joking...

chrono_war01

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Ug..Do I need some sleep? I'm dead tired, in fact I am so tired that I feel like a could fall asleep on top of a Giant Squid carcass. :sleeping:

Steve O'Shea

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Yep, seen Chrono again and again and again and again and a.....

You'll burn out at this rate!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LED

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak