People I notice most...

Actually, my wife has a large stuffed mushroom shaped stool...upon which I fell last year whilst hanging up a painting...unfortunately for me, the stool is only slightly padded, and I landed testes down on its pointed top...which meant a trip to the doc for me, and a pattern of bruising that was truly spectacular!!!! I still glare at it every time I walk past...perhaps it is lurking, waiting for the next opportunity!

I'll be leaving for a few days to just let things cool down. :chillpil:
I've been here way too long and I'm just goona stop here until I can control myself from spamming and being such a big jerk. Sorry :cry:

Query? Has someone been sending you nasty pm's or something? Don't recall you being a jerk...hmmm...

p.s....don't EVER do a poll with a negative about yourself...people always tend to vote that way. I mean, look at our president ! :smile:

Don't overcompensate, though. It's not like every single comment you make is spam, so just try to post more of the good kind. "Think twice, post once." Y'know? (Hey, I should start following my own advice...)

You gonna display more of your work in the galleries?

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back