Penelope - O.Vulgaris

I had a thought responding to kpage's request for experiment suggestions ... never mind you saw it and responded that dark/light clothing does not produce a Darth Vador/Luke Skywalker syndrome.

... on the other hand if CaptFish comes up with something that changes her behavior, we all might benefit. She is such an extreme to anything we have had the I find her facinating.

I guess that's a good way to look at it. Lets hope he does.

keep experimenting!

To be honest I enjoy the challenge. I had some brief interaction today and for the first time she did not soak me with her water canon. She was still pretty aggressive and was trying to pull on my hand pretty hard but we may be getting somewhere slowly.

:cephdevil:

Evidence is so circumstantial and I keep trying to "see" the obvious that is missing in the equation. As far back a Jacques Cousteau (Octopus and Squid, The Soft Intelligence), there are stories of octopuses being partial to women. If you have a copy, you might read the entire chapter that he dedicates to Joanne Duffy, The Lady and the Octopus . If there is an octopus whisperer, then Joanne is that person. There is a photo in that section showing Joanne swimming with an octopus (for filming) over to a male diver who is having difficulty getting his GPO to cooperate. To anyone who has not read this book but is reading the thread, I suggest picking up a copy :biggrin2:.

Likely it has nothing to do directly with our sex but there are enough stories that suggest an identity of a positive or a negative that we are missing.

Don't feel bad, I got the water cannon today. It may be a vulgaris thing. She grabbed ahold of me along with her dinner, would not let go got 1/2 way out of the tank, crawling up my hand, the she let me have it. I had to shake her off. What a mess, celing dripping yet again :sink:

I have faith that Capt will eventaully tame that beast!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back