• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Octopus Availability

Anyone remember a Member on here that lived in Oregen and sold Bimacs? I bought one from him but I can't remember my old account. it was him and his dad if I remember right

And SNATCH!!! I ordered my new Octo From Liveaquaria after a large interweb search and no one has any left and will not be getting any in till after New years!!!

Glock,
I believe you are thinking about Zyan Silver. His bimac raising was a one time event for a school project. I believe his dad took care of the remaining animals when he went off to college but multiple attempts to make inquiries about additional generations have been unanswered.

Good luck on your new fella from Live Aquaria, hopefully we will see a new journal next week ;>). Be sure to have your camera out and ready before you expect arrival :biggrin2:

That was him. Both he and his dad were very nice. They helped me with any questions that I had. My last octo lived for over 6months and would of lived longer if one of my stupid friends banged on the tank like a dumb tourist he shot ink and hid in a rock for another 3 weeks till he died. Makes me sad to t hink about it I would still feed him when he was hiding just a little arm out to grab the food then he finaly stopped taking food and that was it. My new oct has all the paramaters set a wonderful tank and its 6 years since him. I sure no one is going to bang on the glass I put some 40cal bullets next to it to show if you bang you just might get banged!

I hate that my husband is so SLOW to build out my tank stuff! It kills me. He hasnt even started on my 75 gallon stand, and God know how long it will be. If he had I would have ordered one from Tom.

I ordered some cuttles from my LFS so until I know what happens with those I will be off the market for another octo.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back