A Rambling Cephalopod Narrative:

After much cussing, handling, poking, prodding, tearing and slashing, a great realisation dawned upon this dimwitted bunch. None of them could read.

The note was dispatched to the loo.

Larten would weep, if only he knew.

Eric on the other hand, was crying already, not because of the note. It was becasue it seems like Kraken has taken all his oversized Lego blocks down back to the sea with him...

:lol:

A 'moonfish' bobbed in the water, its turtle-like head breaking surface every now and then; its head had many yellow eyes, and a few green ones. A few feet away, a slip of paper - waterproof paper that is - floated on the very surface - on one side glyphs were apparent, some smudged. A spectacled mumblefish gazed at these glyphs, taking refuge from the fierce sun. It darted below, grabbed an octopus and squeezed, and tagged the seabed with what he'd seen - images of UFO's, stick men, and bizarre glyphs - and soon a crowd did gather to hear his tale. Waving an urchin spine he pointed and prodded, slashed and slayed imaginary evil, pointing to his tags, reciting over and over in spectacled-mumblefish-speak of the images he had seen, and what he'd done - oh he was so brave - he'd attacked the moonfish and eaten its eyes. The audience did gasp.

all except for Atticus Finch, Counselor for the defense.
"Objection your honour!" "Approach" Judge Karten said.
D.A. Taco the Octopus Chef Guy and Atticus complied.
Karten to Atticus: "What are you on about Counselor?"
Atticus, "I will prove that something down there, deep
in the sea, exists of greater significance than any here
in this story imagines," It was the judge's turn to gasp..

"Now look Your Honour" The Kraken rasped through it's beak and radula, "There I was minding my own business and having quiet snooze on the bottom when all %#@^# broke loose"

The judge just sat and looked like a stunned mullet, he.........

He comforted himself... "At least I did not piss meself".
He sat forlorn until the penny finally dropped, and said
"I am 6' tall and have eight 27' arms. You're ceph bait!
(albeit some of you are reserved for Tacos Cook Show).

However, Taco has already planned to make giant stuffed mushrooms on a coffe table for the next episode! Kraken, inked again and ink covered the floor and sparaying the judge. The judge was horrified and just froze there, thinking what in the world is a "ceph" when the giant blob said that he was ceph-bait. He though for a while and decided it might be one of those slang swear words and ordered to guards to seize the 'teen' only to found that Kraken had already sacred away all of them.

"WHAT'S ALL THIS?" A deep voice bellowed from the entrance. It was Cthulhu. "Kraken, I leave you alone for eight hours and THIS is what happens? What kind of example are you setting for all the other ship-sinkers? You won't hear the end of it from the Soe Orm, I can tell you that! Ah, c'mon, little brother; let's get out of this reef. The colors stifle my evil aura."

(Post #100, by the way.)
:glass: :band: :party: :cheers:

Kraken turned a deep reddish color and replied with,' Well, you lets all the bimacs go on this reef, why not me? I was just getting a snack..' Cuthulhu was amused,'So, snack bar eh? Well hurry up! I've got a boat to catch in NZ! It's bound to go pass Kraken Trench in 5 mins and I have to go and sink it.' Kraken dropped all the poeple his was holding and slithered out into the giant bucket Cuthulhu has borrowed from Taco. Cuthlhu slithered into a giant frying pan and told the GPO to tow them to the nearest beach...

...on the way they passed a lovely chocolate shop, and had to stop in for some covered cuttle biscuits (they are only available in this one section of town, you know), so that they would have something to munch on the way to the beach...some of them for a tan, some to suck out the life-essence of bathers...a normal day...

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back