A Rambling Cephalopod Narrative:

The party was still going on but most of the super strong liquid waffenfinscher punch was missing our hero's mouths and ending up on the deck where it smoked and ate through the planking like the blood from the alien in ALIEN, but no-one seemed to notice........

that was until the undead all started to burst open like the poeple infected poeple with aliens in ALEINS. Alberto, who drank the most was also vomiting blood. Dan who missed the drinks looked at the ingredients and saw that the ingredients were: 1 litre of Battery Acid, 55 liters of vinigar, 45 lemons, other acidic things you have in handy.
'This ani't right' Dan muttered as he searched for his box of baking powder..WHen he finally found it, he opened 1 box mixed it with water and forced fed Alberto to drink all the baing powder water, all 50 liters of it....

Suddenly, unexpectedly, the tentacle released it's grip. Eric bobbed to the surface like a cork. Through the rolling salty, bloody haze, through the fires, wreckage and the sickening writhing bodies of the drunken undead floating pathetically in the water, Eric saw a most unexpected sight.

Eric's mother, with her hair in rollers and wearing a yellow sou'wester, was thrashing the Kraken with an oar. She was standing in a small coracle laden down to near the waterline with food parcels, munitions and cakes. "Leave my son alone!" she bellowed at the animal, gesticulating wildly with the oar. The beast retreated. "Honestly, I can't leave you alone for ten minutes. Why do you always insist on getting into these messes?"

Mom was amused but still angry,' I leave you for 10 minutes and look! You're stuck in the middle of the sea with these wackos, then you play around with this red purple glob of meat (Kraken) and this overgrown goldfish (The shark). Honestly, you're coming home with me, youre dinners getting cold, I had Taco come and cook your favourite, meatloaf.' Eric, ashamed of himself, sat on his mother boat waiting for his mother to continue to rant about his mentor, Alberto and everything else.

And through all of this mayhem, the little band continued to send out its ever-weakening signal ....

*blip ... bl... blip ... bli ... blip ... b ... bli ...*

blip....blip....blip...BURP
"What the heck was that??", burst out Dan....still wearing Stephens very vouge pumps (and contemplating the future bunions these fasionable shoes would give him)....he wobbled trying to regain his balance, staring with disbilief at his band, his ring, his precious. Could it be?? Was it a message???

Dan started to cringe and crawl around the deck saying......."the yellow face hurts us .....it does....gollum, gollum" he glared at Alberto, Stephen, Erich and Erichs Mom............"nasty, tricksy hobbitses!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back