• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

which octo can go in a 29g aquarium?

cephlapodlover;175820 said:
Well you're lucky. My parents have almost no interest at all in reef keeping or the likes. I believe I am the only one in my family...

haha well ive had everything from jaguar carpet pythons to hairless rats to chinchillas to macaws, when i mentioned an aquarium they were almost excited about getting me one. haha ive always liked the more exotic animals

update- tank is still going strong, i also set up an 18 quart sterilite containor with 2 quart fuge. i got an oddysea 14in compact flourescent fixture that was less than 30 dollars, this company has come a LONG way. this tank will be used for hospital tank, frag tank, and to keep some feeder shrimp in!
dreaded gsp is back!!! im going to try and keep it under control i moveed the small patch i found into the other tank which im guessing is 5 gallons

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back