• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

WC bandensis eggs!

Indeed! I was quite surprised. I hadn't heard back from Steve since paying on Tuesday and I was about to PM you to see if you knew anything the order.

I can't wait for my little babies!

Dan

Mizu said:
HOOWAH
Im having trouble getting myself to get involved :frown:
Stupid Emtions
I havent done tank maintenece since Zim Died
:frown:

Go watch the videos on Righty's site a few times--that'll get you motivated again! Do a few water changes and get back in the game...you're not replacing Zim, you're complementing him.

Dan

It's really hard to lose a favorite octo or cuttle. But the best thing to do is to go on and get another. It won't be quite the same but it will remind you of Zim -- and have new and interesting behavior.

I recently put together a photo book of my bimac Ollie (that's like a scrapbook, the all the photos are printed on the page with text, like a real book) - I'd recommend this to everyone who has had a favorite ceph. Now I can leaf through the pages and look at all the photos.

Nancy

still have any available? Im thinking 4-5 as well. Ive got about 3000gal of system water so ill just do some mysis hunting under rocks and corals each day.

i may be in the mood for more babies righty if you have any more availiable, lazarus is getting big almost 3" and he is aproaching his 5 month birthday so i think it may be time to restart the cuttle factory.

-Will

I don' think there are any more right now. I gotta keep some myself.

I know someone was supposed to be ordering 5 for next week.

It does look like I can get some more eggs. This way to sell them, me raising/keeping them and a store that does internet sales/shipping, is working out very well.

:smile:

Ya that was me that called about getting 5 next week. Does that mean I will get them or will not?

i was suppose to get an email for paypal request, PM me if you need anything from me to make it happen.

All business is done through the store, so I don't know if it was you or someone else. You should contact them for updates or info or order questions. Its the only way I can keep myself sane! :smile:

Hey
I got 5 baby cuttles yesterday and they are doing ok but 2 have already died they didnt look to good to begin with. and the tigger pods i bought to feed them were gone in an hour. Way too small. I ordered mysids but they wont be here till saturday so Im kind of worried now. the other 3 are great but im guessing they are hungry. any suggestions or just ride it out till saturday.
oh and i bought frozen mysids today and no takers.
what am i gonna do?
joe

Remember to let the mysids thaw all the way through, too. I fill a small container with tank water and put about a half a square in to thaw with a few drops of Selco. That way I can choose the most whole-looking shrimp.

Not that any of this convinces mine to eat them, I think they're too afraid of the eyedropper!

Dan

If Righty is out of cuttles, I do know that Aquatropics in Gainesville, FL has some hatchlings right now. I just saw them yesterday when I bought some coral. I drive an hour to get my livestock from them.

If you call - tell them Mike from Ocala mentioned them. I don't get any kickbacks or anything - I would just like the brownie points. :biggrin2:

I know you can get thier number from a google search or in the TONMO archives.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back