Squid and Octopus spotting

I followed D's link where it hits
And discovered some fabric that fits
While not octos nor squid
This marine life they did
Has shrimp maids who are sporting some surprising features
Lobster_Tale_highres.png

Future Teuthologist?

I was teaching in kindergarten today when I noticed a drawing from a cute 5 year-old girl. It showed a vampire squid defending itself from a shark. I talked to her briefly and she was talking about how much she likes vampire squids, giant squid and colossal squid. I think she's after SOS's job...

I expected that but a lot of kids see the specials and pickup more than their parents and little comments like that get ignored by teachers here. Unfortunately, where I live most of the teachers may be able to tell you that the planet is roughly 75% water ... maybe. When my granddaughter brought in photos of pot bellied seahorses while they were studying Australia, the teacher could not understand why she would bring in the photos :roll:. Another teacher thought she was making up stories when she told the class she petted an octopus. We gave her pictures to show the teacher but Ashley was too embarassed to show them to her (she did show them to the kids on her bus though).

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back