Squid and Octopus spotting

Level_Head, Great commercial! (I was, of course, going to ask :wink:)

SgS180, I like the ceph in the tank better as an alien being :biggrin2: but impressive graphics all the same.

I've perhaps written more about fictional octopus romance than anyone else here -- not to mention the relationships between sharks and octopuses. So I was amused to see this:
1219862109.meglyman_meglyman_undersealove.jpg

The shark is obviously male, and the octopus just looks female. But it appears that she's rubbing off on him. My Lady has certainly improved me in a perhaps philosophically similar way, so I understand this -- but this seems a rather literal effect.

One of my beta readers is a big fan of elasmobranchs, and insists that they are much more intelligent than most people believe. One figures a bit into Book 2, but I cannot really work up to an intelligent role for this shark.

The title of your video put a Jackson Browne song in my mind.

I actually didn't recognize the hair ribbon for what it was. Silly me.

Best wishes!

speaking of beta readers and book 2 ... :sagrin:

So you have not elevated the shark in your ocean evolutionary concept, why mess with a successful strategy I guess.

DWhatley;175754 said:
You are encoding the wings of butterflys?

Nope. Tiny implantable medical devices for different purposes, one of which is similar to one installed in me. And I had projects due Feb 1, Feb 3, April 5, and now May 10 and June 1.

You've been letting me skate ... but not, perhaps, on a surface like this:
Octopus-Skate-Pool-graphic-design.jpg

More pictures of this Swiss pool here.

You know I just had to share this one, posted by my Facebook buddy Mike Lewi -- who adds that "Serial Squadron is still in the midst of their pledge drive to pay for the DVD's release; the more people that throw their cash down, the sooner we can see the serial!" (At a $40 pledge per set, it does seem fairly reasonable.... and yes, I believe I've successfully proselytized Mike to join TONMO. :mrgreen:)

The Trail of the Octopus DVD Set

Tako Luka, the Cephalovocaloid

I think I may have posted this video before, but for the sake of any new TONMOers I feel duty-bound to post it again. Besides, as one YouTuber pointed out: "Only in Japan do they have dancing octopuses singing about vegetable juice."

[video]

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back