Sources in the UK

devi

Blue Ring
Registered
I've been hunting all over for a dwarf octopus and found vulgaris, wonderpus, and blue ring, along with the usual 'octopus sp.', which cud frankly be anything.
I've ordered one of the randoms, but I know it's unlikely to be a dwarf. Has anyone else got any other ideas?
I'm in the midlands but would be perfectly happy if anyone knew somewhere that delivers.

Ljk

Pygmy Octopus
Registered
There is a place in Stoke on Trent that only does marine and he stocks octopus and he is able to source different specimen called mac aquatics give him a try were in the midlands are you?

devi

Blue Ring
Registered
Do you have any idea of a website for them? I can't find anything online. I'm in Birmingham so closer the better, but I could be persuaded to go to Stoke for a Mercatoris, Joubini or similar if it's ID'd.

Ljk

Pygmy Octopus
Registered
i dont have a web address for them sorry but if i can find one or a number ill pop it on here for you good luck :)

Neogonodactylus

Haliphron Atlanticus
Staff member
It is highly unlikely that you will get a Caribbean octopus in England. More likely you would find an Indo-Pacific species such as O. bocki.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mcorbell

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak