• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Sources in the UK

devi

Blue Ring
Registered
I've been hunting all over for a dwarf octopus and found vulgaris, wonderpus, and blue ring, along with the usual 'octopus sp.', which cud frankly be anything.
I've ordered one of the randoms, but I know it's unlikely to be a dwarf. Has anyone else got any other ideas?
I'm in the midlands but would be perfectly happy if anyone knew somewhere that delivers.

There is a place in Stoke on Trent that only does marine and he stocks octopus and he is able to source different specimen called mac aquatics give him a try were in the midlands are you?

Do you have any idea of a website for them? I can't find anything online. I'm in Birmingham so closer the better, but I could be persuaded to go to Stoke for a Mercatoris, Joubini or similar if it's ID'd.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back