• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Some questions.

Wow; that lack of longevity is of some concern. How will this affect their personalities? I don't necessarily believe that these individuals may be adults; as they are very small relative to the average abdopus aculeatus.

The specimens I observed appear to be far smaller than the average abdopus; what kind of tank size would be recommended?

Would the other invertebrate mention work for food? Are there any invertebrate that may not be edible?

The specimens I observed appear to be far smaller than the average abdopus; what kind of tank size would be recommended?

Around 60 - 65 works great for adopus aculeatus.

Would the other invertebrate mention work for food? Are there any invertebrate that may not be edible?

Saying invertebrate is very general. there are lots of inverts that octopuses don't eat. Are they Crabs? if so most crabs work great as food, but some are expensive.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back