So here's what happened...

Its also more feasible for the likes of us UK'ers. Better start a TONNOcon II jar!

erich orser said:
...Florida sounds great for the next one! A few of us Western types will be making that trip...

You wanna move it even farther away from :oshea: and :twisted:? How about someplace like Pitcairn Island? Man, we could own that place. Heck, WK alone could probably take care of most of the ~46 inhabitants. I'll bring the beer.

What about following the East Coast Tonmocon with one in Hawaii? What are holiday rates between NZ, AUS, HK and Hawaii? I know we can get some great deals from over here.

I was also rather fancying Tonmocon Tenerife!

I still feel that the fairest thing to do would be to inconvenience everybody equally.

How about Tonmocon Mongolia? I'll rent the yurt!

erich orser said:
I still feel that the fairest thing to do would be to inconvenience everybody equally.

How about Tonmocon Mongolia? I'll rent the yurt!

Now there's an idea......the mongolian steppes....yak milk for brekkie...the only mode of transport Preswalski horses and yaks, yak milk for lunch.......and ...............yak milk for dinner. For those who prefer it goats milk will be available!

J

Squid Queen said:
I think Mongolia is a good idea. :smile: We should totally pull for that one! ... Except that Mongolia... Isn't really close to the ocean....

True but we might get lucky and spot the rare outer mongolian steppes cuttlefish Sepia yaksii mongolensis which would be right up there with seeing the tree octopus and the NZ Rainforest Nautilus :biggrin2:

J

Jean said:
True but we might get lucky and spot the rare outer mongolian steppes cuttlefish Sepia yaksii mongolensis which would be right up there with seeing the tree octopus and the NZ Rainforest Nautilus :biggrin2:

J

Oh, touche, Jean! :wink: I forgot about that cuttlefish... Those are the ones that live in yak milk, right?

They actually scurry along just behind the yaks, blending in with the wild grasses of the steppe, then leap up to beak-suckle when they sense a yak is lactating. Very similar to our North American milk snakes, which do the same thing with cows. Cthulhu77 can back me up on that one!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back