So here's what happened...

erich orser said:
special thanks to Tintenfisch (and apologies to Steve) for the hours of cruel amusement that wandering Neil Diamond clipping has provided!
:twisted:

Indeed, :glass: to our fearless leader, and yes, the birth of TONMO is a great story. Incidentally, where did the link to that centipede story on your old site go, Tony? That was great. :lol:

Well, looks like a great convention...

Maybe next time I won't be quite so skint for cash and make it to wherever we go... bagpipes were an unexpected touch LOL

Keeping fingers crossed for the East coast next year!!!!! Sure wish I too could have been there! You guys really did a fantastic job! Patiently waiting for more pics and info!!!!

And :welcome: Squid Queen!!

Carol

:smile: I certainly can't say I wouldn't enjoy it... I think Melissa and Erich are in TONMO-event-planning hibernation at the moment (I know I am)... I also took a bit of a bath at this one (was worth every penny, for sure)... but I'll know better for next time!

By all accounts (certainly by my own), this event exceeded expectations... with one under our belt, the next one should be all the better!

Just wait until you hear the plans that we are making...
"bwaaaahaaaahaaahaaaa" (evil laugh)

I am definitely in Tonmocon hibernation at the moment, but yes, Florida sounds great for the next one! A few of us Western types will be making that trip...

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back