• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

S Bandensis

WOW! those are some great photos (especially the "what are you looking at" and papille shots!!!) definitely worth entering a few competitions with those two!!!

thanks for the update mikey! The offer is still open if you want some website help btw

If the glass hadn't have been dirty I would have been really proud of those one! Not worry eh, still got the shots - and more will follow I'm sure!!

The eye thing doesn't help that much, however, there is a pic of a SB in mark normans book with the same patternation. I would say it is probablt a random shape rather than the "norm" but i'll keep an eye on that oscar and report back.

Thanks for the help on the website - however it's going fine - my only problem is finding the time to write it up!!

good -

good -

and good to hear! - lol

The photos really are spectacular and the glass is only slightly noticable in a few shots so not to worry! look forward to seeing this website also!

Folks away for 2 weeks so made a bumber catch of shrikp last night, and got more crabs.

They are pro's at ctahcing and killing them. Even taking one that I thought was a little too big for them.

I'm off while my folks are, so expect more photos!

Took some shots today and last night just to get some progress pics and to show the colour range.

First one is a night shot with flash:

DSCF0557 (Medium).JPG

Rest took today, as they are now starting to come out in daylight to beg for food!

Coralline colour:
DSCF0574 (Medium).JPG

Normal day colours:
DSCF0612 (Medium).JPG

Excited begging for food colour:
DSCF0648 (Medium).JPG

Love these eyes:
DSCF0665 (Medium).JPG

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back