Ochi is here | Page 7 | The Octopus News Magazine Online

Ochi is here

An Ochi update, he has become quite active exporing both the tank and my hand. He really likes to crawl up the corner to the top of the tank, and let me give him a clam, or four.

Nancy you may be right about him wanting to sit up there like Ollie). :biggrin2:

It is quite a unique experience to first have him want to touch all over my hand. I actually didn't know if he was going decide I might just be a really big clam. But we have gotten used to the concept, however, he has tried to pull my hand into his den with all his might a few times . It cute, because they actually have a lot of strength to be so small.

I have attached a colorful shot of Ochi I noticed early the other day before work. 8)

about 1/2 a pound, but Ochi has enjoyed, both playing in it, and pulling it apart. that stuff cam be messy. at first I didn't know what as going on, and then I caught him pulling the stuff apart!!! :shock: I guess there was too much because he is starting to leave it alone as I pulled out what he didn't want :bugout:

Who was it that discovered the lego idea. GREAT idea!!!! 8)

We have started playing with many bright colorful objects around here. I plan on hitting the store to get a few more, but the ping pong ball idea scares me. have you ever see one of those things bust? a) it would hurt him like heck, if by the strange chance it did pop,... with him b) is that white cloud really just compressed air??? :shock:

The person who posted before you I think :smile: BOE- maybe you should write an article on DIY sumps :wink: Marvellous pictures, btw, what happened to the seabadgers? extinction of their species?

Neptune, great pictures, especially the first one with the legos. How is the "red ball" doing. I've thought about trying to keep some sea weed in Truffles tank.
BOE, I've never heard of Sunday shipping offered, but if they offer it, I'm sure it's a bit extra. Goodluck with the arrival of the last sibling.
John

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back