[New Smilies]: Thanks Phil and Tintenfisch!

Nice smiley um...!

I like it alot :sink:

Wanna try something like the giant squids attacking boats in Red alert 2, with all th tentacles flailing about :mrgreen: well, just a thought anyway.

I wanted to do that, but it would take me about 3 1/2 years. I didn't add half the stuff I wanted to that one :frown:. Other people have more skills, though ...

:whalevsa: :squidaut: :cuttle:

Personally, I use MS Paint to draw and then LViewPro to animate and/or make them transparent. Not sure what Phil and Tintenfisch use.

lifetrance said:
Thanks lifetrance!!

Credit goes to Phil-- I just modified his octopus and spliced on the angel wings. I didn't realize that forum members were making these; hopefully Phil won't mind :oops:.

-Brandon

Not at all, I really like your angel-octo. Top stuff!

Wow, here's an old thread.

I got a few new smiley submissions. I got a few attempts at Dr. Kubodera, but Phil's is the one that wins out:

:drk:

Thanks to all other submitters! :smile: BTW, does anyone have editing software to make Phil's image a transparent background?

Also, DWhatley submitted this lovely smiley of a tired cuttlefish...

:cuttlezz:

Thanks everyone!

Nice work Phil and Denise!

Thanks for the cuttlefish, we do not have enough cuttlefish smilies around here... for some reason, octopus and squid seem to get more attention than cuttles... we still need a cuttle angel one of these days...

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back