[New Smilies]: Thanks Phil and Tintenfisch!

Thanks - it's from my sister (TONMO's flaggermus), who has such a talent for spotting octo T's that I could seriously wear a different one every day for a week. That one is apparently from the band Big Wu (spelled out in the arms).

8)

eh i had to go back an check that spellin out! how crafty an cool is that!!!!

Im 2' 8' long an 14' 6' wide with fifteen toes an a webbed arm pit, keep goin round in circles when its windy, what a nightmare.

WhiteKiboko said:
i had to ask :smile: what has been unleashed on us?

:nofeet: :nofeet: :nofeet:

I'm 5'11"

A new variation on people's "feet!" :jester:

So this is an example of a thread that has meandered from the original topic, which is OK (to an extent)... It's the new threads that are off-topioc that were/are a concern...

But, this is, after all, a thread about Smileys (which is on-topic)... we got to talking about people's height (in feet :P) when considering Phil's interpretation of Steve next to Kat... So here we are sharing how tall we all are... which is beginning to feel very much like a Supporter's Forum thread, were there are no "on topic" guidelines.

SO.... anyhow... stay tuned for more smileys! I got a preview from Phil of what's next... very very nice....

tonmo said:
WhiteKiboko said:
i had to ask :smile: what has been unleashed on us?

:nofeet: :nofeet: :nofeet:

I'm 5'11"

A new variation on people's "feet!" :jester:

So this is an example of a thread that has meandered from the original topic, which is OK (to an extent)... It's the new threads that are off-topioc that were/are a concern...

That's what you get for beng webmaster on a site which has so many dynamic, intelligent and inquisitive members!!! Our collective brains are just BURSTING with ideas :biggrin2:

J

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back