[New Smilies]: Thanks Phil and Tintenfisch!

WhiteKiboko said:
please give us a new smiley and save us from these diatribes.... :smile:

Hey, I'm working on it. Just done four new ones, but want to do a couple more before I submit them. Sorry not animated though, too difficult with all the colours (and I do have day job).

Jean said:
know where you find the time to make smilies, write those arcticles AND have a job! Have you per chance figured out how to get by with no sleep??? If so I wanna learn that trick :bonk: :bugout: :sleeping:

Easy explanation, Jean.

It's called caffeine. Lots and lots of it, thick like treacle.

Who needs sleep, eh?

P

Phil said:
Jean said:
know where you find the time to make smilies, write those arcticles AND have a job! Have you per chance figured out how to get by with no sleep??? If so I wanna learn that trick :bonk: :bugout: :sleeping:

Easy explanation, Jean.

It's called caffeine. Lots and lots of it, thick like treacle.

Who needs sleep, eh?

P

Hmmmmmmmm I drink lots of tea, red bull & V but the only coffee I can drink is decaff The real thing gives me migraines................I s'pose that would keep me awake tho'! :lol: Maybe if I mix the tea, redbull and V altogether :?: Talk about desperate :roll: :yuck:

J

This... is... awesome!!

I'll let Um..'s message to me explain it (I've added some *'s for the family audience :police: )

Don't you get tired of looking at this smug little b*stard :boat: , having so much fun in his stupid little boat while we're shovelling snow and freezing our ***es off? I really miss boating during the winter months, and I decided to vent my frustration by wiping that irritating smirk off his face:

:sink:

You know he deserves it.
:twisted:

:roflmao: Thanks um...!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back