May POTM Poll

DWhatley

Cthulhu
Staff member
I always like ALL the shots and rarely can eliminate or pick one over another. I always submit one and if it makes the cut, I don't vote for it so that leaves 5 when I am in the contest (this month mine did not make the cut so it was harder). Since we are planning on a calendar, I look at the photos with that in mind and see if one stands out as unique or colorful for the calendar use. Unfortunately, sometimes that fails and I am floundering for an additional thought to either pick or eliminate :hmm:

lance

Wonderpus
Registered
I choose #1 but wish I could keep them all in a big aquarium for each one with all the proper parameter's and food and breed them so they can be happy.

lance

sorseress

Colossal Squid
Supporter
They're all great, but for sheer grace and beauty i have to go with number one. Gorgeous!

L8 2 RISE

Haliphron Atlanticus
Registered
Either the last day of the month or the first day of the following month, I will also post a thread for the following month's submissions at the same time.

#30Girl

Wonderpus
Registered
L8 2 RISE;137043 said:
As suspected, a TON of submissions in the end... record submissions this month with 16 photos.

Don't forget, next month is:
Ceph products (any object-furniture, ornaments, etc.- that is modeled after a ceph.)
Future Topics Thread
I saw a google images clip of a metal octopus chair-thing...maybe someone will upload something like that...

L8 2 RISE

Haliphron Atlanticus
Registered
That's the idea, however DO NOT think you can simply take a picture off of the internet. Pictures MUST BE your own, also remember that these pics are for a calendar so get stuff that would look good there.

Thanks

Members online