May POTM Poll

Sorry all, I forgot to resize them, here are the smaller images in the same order below:

Thales-2.jpg

Taoallan.jpg

Mucktopus3.jpg

Mucktopus2.jpg

Haggs4-1.jpg

Haggs1.jpg

I always like ALL the shots and rarely can eliminate or pick one over another. I always submit one and if it makes the cut, I don't vote for it so that leaves 5 when I am in the contest (this month mine did not make the cut so it was harder). Since we are planning on a calendar, I look at the photos with that in mind and see if one stands out as unique or colorful for the calendar use. Unfortunately, sometimes that fails and I am floundering for an additional thought to either pick or eliminate :hmm:

I choose #1 but wish I could keep them all in a big aquarium for each one with all the proper parameter's and food and breed them so they can be happy.

lance

sorseress;137465 said:
They're all great, but for sheer grace and beauty i have to go with number one. Gorgeous!
:talker:#1 looks graceful, but also very dangerous...it scared me a tiny bit when I first saw it...:oops:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back