Kringles Journal

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Reaction score
Christmas Day I went on Saltwaterfish.com and they had an octopus available. He is in transit. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I have no idea what kind he is. Little did I know when I ordered him, we would have a blizzard on the Eastern Coast. I specified Friday delivery as I'm off tomorrow and I am picking him up at the FedEx facility, 2 minutes from my home. He left Port St Lucie, Florida, this afternoon and is in transit. Last night I did a 30% water change, checked all my parameters and tonight I am changing carbon. If he arrives successfully, his name will be Kringle. :fingerscrossed:

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
Reaction score
I think ALL the octos from saltwaterfish have been hummelincki (and I believe they come from Haiti). We'll see what's in the package soon :biggrin2:

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Reaction score
He's here! Floating at the moment, but dripping to begin momentarily! I was impressed on their packaging! He's big. Size estimate about the size of a tennis ball curled up. He's watching me. all the places he could sit as they have the bag 3/4 blacked out and he's in the clear where we can see him!

Members online

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coldman19891989

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak